An unexpected expense. An illness. A job loss.
Life can be uncertain, and when uncertainties threaten your family’s housing and financial stability, YES is here to support you.
In partnership with King County’s Best Start for Kids initiative,
YES’ Homelessness Prevention Program works to prevent probable homelessness by providing progressive case management, referrals, resources and support services.
How YES helps:
- Progressive case management and resource referrals
- Help with rent assistance and/or housing costs
- Support and resources to maintain or obtain permanent housing
- Support to address the causes of housing instability
- Bi-lingual and culturally sensitive support
Am I eligible?
- In urgent danger of losing your housing
- Multiple life challenges combined with financial instability
- Currently living in East King County
- A parent or an individual 24 years of age or younger
Contact Berenice Sanchez 425-586-2347