Skip to Content

Gifts of Stock

Reduce your taxes while supporting vulnerable youth and families

Lower your taxes and support YES’ critical work by making a donation of stock.

By giving shares of stock owned for at least one year, you can receive the same deduction (based on fair market value at the time of the gift) as you would for a cash donation, and also avoid potential capital gains tax.

Contacting your broker

To make a transfer of stocks, bonds or mutual funds, please contact your broker and provide the following information for YES:

  • Broker: Fidelity Investments
  • Account number: Z42-312746
  • DTC number: 0226
  • YES is a registered 501(c)(3) organization, EIN 91-0849093

You or your broker may contact Fidelity with any questions at 1-800-544-6666. The Fidelity Transfers Department’s direct line is 972-869-6699.

Notify YES

Most stock transfers arrive anonymously, so please help YES identify who is donating the shares. This is important for audit purposes so we can properly acknowledge your gift.

Please get in touch with Becca Holbrook, Development Manager, at or (425) 586-2318 with this info or any other questions you may have.

Gift acknowledgments

YES will send you a gift acknowledgment when the stock/securities are sold. Be advised that the precise value may fluctuate between the time of the transfer and the actual sale, based on share price. It is our policy to sell stocks/securities immediately upon receipt.

Back to top