YES welcomes in-kind contributions that fit the needs outlined below. You can make an individual donation, or put together your own drive to gather items.
- Gift cards – In an effort to help even more families, we are launching our new and improved YES Gift Card Drive, which will support families not just during the holidays, but also throughout the year.As a Gift Card Drive Sponsor, you commit to donating gift cards of $25 or $50 increments, which will help families purchase groceries, clothing, school supplies, or other items they may need.
- Snacks – Every child and teen boasts a unique set of talents that we work every day to bring to the surface. But there’s one thing they all have in common: They love snacks. Any pre-packaged goodies will do, from cookies to chips. They all go fast.
- A van. Many of our clients have transportation challenges, so our counselors spend time running around the Eastside to ensure they can get the help and support they need. We have a few vehicles already, but we could use at least one more that will last us for years to come.
- Computers or other tech. For more information on our current technology needs, please send us an email: email@example.com
- Handyperson. Things break, and we’re looking for someone to fix them. If you know how to patch up leaky pipes, get a dishwasher or microwave working again, or soothe a frustrated copy machine, we’re all ears.
- Carpet cleaning. We have a lot of fun here. We won’t say we’re messy, but we could certainly use assistance keeping the place looking tidy. If you own a business that specializes in cleaning services, we’d love to hear from you.
- Vehicle services. Our vans require maintenance and upkeep. Can you help keep our wheels looking fresh?