Your co-worker. Your neighbor. Your child. Youth Eastside Services helps thousands of kids and families each year who are struggling with depression, anxiety, grief and loss, bullying, trauma and more. Chances are good that you know someone who’s been impacted by our services. If you believe that every family and young person deserves to be happy and successful, please consider supporting our agency by volunteering.
Here are just some of the ways you can volunteer with us:
- Put your people skills to work by recruiting friends and colleagues to attend YES’ annual spring fundraiser, the Invest in Youth Breakfast.
- Commit two hours a week to enriching a child’s life with friendship and fun activities through our Success Mentoring program.
- Collect back-to-school supplies, summer camp necessities, gift cards or other items at your work, church, school or other group.
- Help our staff plan a memorable gathering like our mentor thank-you dinner, pumpkin carving or holiday party.
- Plan your own creative fundraiser with friends, family or colleagues to raise funds for YES.
For more information about any of these volunteer opportunities — or to suggest other ways that you might help YES — call 425-747-4937.
Because of the confidential nature of the work we do at YES, we cannot accept volunteers who are less than 21 years old or anyone who is fulfilling court-ordered community service hours.