Make a difference in the lives of children and families in East King County by joining the committed, dynamic staff of Youth Eastside Services. To apply for any of the positions listed below, email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com (attachments must be in *.doc or *.txt format) or fax to 425-274-0728. All positions remain open until filled, and are full-time unless otherwise noted. YES is committed to diversity; LGBTQ+ individuals and people of color are encouraged to apply. YES is an equal opportunity employer.
We are seeking dedicated, talented therapists to work with us delivering integrated mental health and substance use disorder counseling services to youth in school and agency settings. We work with youth and their families in a variety of sites and modalities delivering screenings, assessments, individual, group and family therapy. We have a diverse staff and seek to serve our whole community and work in partnership with local school districts. We provide quality supervision and support clinicians in achieving licensure. We provide training in Evidence Based Practices, particularly CBT and DBT, and financially support education towards your Chemical Dependency Certification. YES is a leading provider of behavioral health services for youth 0-22 and their families on the Eastside. Requirements: Masters in Mental Health, a CDP or CDPT or experience in addiction counseling and willingness to immediately pursue. Preferred: Licensed; experience with ethnically and culturally diverse populations. Bilingual Spanish/English, Chinese/English, and other languages. YES is committed to having a diverse staff team. LGBT and people of color encouraged to apply. Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SUPPORT SPECIALIST - FULL TIME SCHOOL YEAR
Join YES in important partnership work with the local School District serving Middle and High School students on site in area schools. Position hours are Monday through Friday, primarily during school day with occasional evening presentations. YES Behavioral Health Support Specialists provide a range of services focused on supporting youth to attain positive collective community impact outcomes. Scope of work includes educational and prevention presentations for parents, students, and staff, mental health and substance abuse screenings and assessments, consultation with staff student care teams, facilitating referrals, and providing short term counseling interventions in individual and/or group format. The BHSS’s work as part of both school based and Agency based Teams supported with professional supervision. Important competencies:
- Ability to work with diverse youth/families.
- Flexible, Responsive and Organized under pressure.
- Effective partnering with school administration and staff
- Able to triage, conduct crisis intervention, screenings and assessments for mental health and substance use disorders.
- Ability to work with parents, provide education and prevention work in classroom and with small and large groups.
- Provide individualized goal oriented short term counseling.
- Skill in timely Documentation.
- Master’s degree in Mental Health and CDP or CDPT. If not a CDPT, must be able to immediately apply for and begin educational program. YES financially supports pursuit of the CDP with reimbursement for Certification and coursework.
- Prior experience with CBT, DBT, GAIN helpful but YES supports EBP training.
- Bi-cultural and bi-lingual reflective of Greater Eastside preferred.
- Salary dependent on education and post Masters experience.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. YES is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to having a diverse staff team. LGBT and people of color encouraged to apply.
FUND DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
YES offers an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual who is passionate about YES’ mission and growth, and who welcomes the opportunity to work with a talented fund development and marketing/communications team. This is a full-time position that reports to the Chief Development Officer.
Donor Database Administration (40%):
- Manages the daily operation of the constituent database (DonorPerfect).
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of data input and output.
- Develops, updates and maintains effective systems for data cleansing, data entry, gift processing, prospect research and relationship management.
- Responsible for correct and timely donor data entry, gift processing, and donor acknowledgements.
- Creates reports, queries, mailing lists and other database outputs in support of fund development activities.
- Reconciles monthly fund development revenue records with finance department, and supports annual audit.
Event Support (30%):
- Works closely with Fund Development Manager to produce the annual Invest in Youth Breakfast, YES’ major fundraising event.
- Processes all guest registrations and seating
- Supports Breakfast Committee and table captains. Provides pre-event and day-of customer service and guest support.
- Ensures timely gift processing and donor acknowledgements
- Helps coordinate event collateral
- Assists team members with other YES donor and community events and activities.
Annual & Other Giving Support (20%):
- Works closely with Fund Development Manager to plan and implement end-of-year campaign, including creating donor segments and appeal content. Coordinates communications with graphic designer, printer, and mail fulfillment vendor.
- Assists with preparing and producing fund development and marketing/communication mailings including gift appeals, newsletters, and other communications as required.
- Coordinates in-kind gift acquisition including community access partnerships, youth group activities, and the annual holiday gift card program.
- Provides administrative support for Board Fund Development Committee.
- Undertakes other duties as assigned to meet revenue and donor engagement goals.
Required Skills & Education:
- Education: AA degree required/ BA degree preferred.
- Experience: Two or more years working in a non-profit environment, with a minimum of two years working with database systems (required). Experience with direct mail and event support preferred.
- Proven expertise in management and maintenance of donor database, preferably DonorPerfect or comparable database.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to support staff team and participate in department activities while executing daily assigned tasks. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Ability to prioritize and managed multiple tasks, and meet competing deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills. Able to work cooperatively and establish effective relationships with fellow YES employees.
- Experience with reconciling donor and financial system data, and basic accounting principles, a plus.
- Prefer knowledge of and previous experience with diverse populations (language, culture, race, physical ability, sexual orientation, etc.).
Must have valid driver’s license and dedicated transportation available for outside agency meetings and duties. Ability to lift and carry up to 30 pounds as job occasionally requires loading and unloading supplies for events and other activities. Occasional evening and weekend hours required. Based at YES’ Bellevue Crossroads office.
Send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org