For nearly 50 years, caring community members have supported and advanced Youth Eastside Services’ mission through their generous contributions. Every gift helps further YES’ service to youth and families, and gifts of $1,000 or more are especially critical to our ability to meet behavioral health care needs, now and in the future.
YES believes it is important to recognize supporters who do so much to ensure the ongoing stability and strength of our organization. That’s why we created YES Champions for Youth — to recognize donors like you who go above and beyond to support our work.
- Recognition in the YES Annual Report.
- Special insider updates from YES’ executive director highlighting the impact of your support (starting in fall 2017).
- Invitation to Champions for Youth events.
- Private tour of YES’ Bellevue location, led by YES Executive Director Patti Skelton-McGougan.
All Advocate benefits, plus:
- Invitations to privately hosted events — hear YES clinicians share how they help youth and families in our community.
- Private driving tour with Patti Skelton-McGougan and senior leadership to YES’ three main locations to experience firsthand how staff support youth and families every day.
All Advocate and Guardian benefits, plus:
- Recognition at YES Annual Meeting (spring).
- Private driving tour of YES’ three main locations with Patti Skelton-McGougan and senior leadership. This will include a lunch or dinner discussion about the impact of your support.