Every year, YES’ Invest in Youth Breakfast draws 1,000+ generous individuals who care deeply about the lives and futures of youth and families in East King County. Attendees hear inspiring stories from youth YES has helped and updates on YES’ accomplishments over the past year — and enjoy a delicious breakfast in the company of others who care about our community’s future.
2017 Invest in Youth Breakfast
This year’s event took place March 22 at Meydenbauer Center. More than 1,000 attendees raised over $650,000 to support low/no-cost mental health care and substance abuse treatment for youth and families in need — as well as education and prevention services.
- Dr. Patricia Kuhl, internationally renowned child development researcher
- John and Debbie Howie, restaurateurs and community advocates
- Shellie Hart, Warm 106.9 radio personality and mental health advocate
- Laura & Maya, YES family video story
- Mason Bernardo, youth speaker from YES
- Irie McCaughran, youth speaker from YES
- Dennis Bounds, retired KING 5 TV anchor
- Patti Skelton-McGougan, YES executive director
Did you attend? We want to know what you thought of the event! Take our quick 10-question survey and tell us.
See more photos on Facebook.