Make a difference in the lives of children and families in East King County by joining the committed, dynamic staff of Youth Eastside Services.
To apply for any of the positions listed below, email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (attachments must be in *.doc or *.txt format) or fax to 425-274-0728. All positions remain open until filled, and are full-time unless otherwise noted.
YES is committed to diversity; LGBTQ+ individuals and people of color are encouraged to apply. YES is an equal opportunity employer.
Coordinator of Youth Services - part time
We are looking to fill an 18 hour per week position working collaboratively with Bellevue Boys & Girls Club, Crossroads Community Center, the City of Bellevue and the Bellevue community to provide appropriate social services to youth. BA in Social Work required, Masters preferred. bi-lingual Spanish is highly encouraged. Youth Eastside Services is committed to having a diverse staff team. LGBT and people of color encouraged to apply. Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Youth & Family Counselor Full Time
We are seeking a Youth & Family counselor to provide intake evaluations and outpatient youth and family counseling in both school and agency settings (days and evenings). YES offers a collaborative and supportive work environment. We seek a clinician with experience in youth and family counseling and an ability to work with culturally diverse populations. Master’s Degree and MHP required. License preferred. Trained in Evidence-Based Practices (i.e. DBT, CBT) preferred. Excellent benefits. Bi-lingual English/
Spanish preferred. Send cover letter and resume to HR@youtheastsideservices.org. YES is committed to having a diverse staff team. LGBT and people of color encouraged to apply.
SBIRT SPECIALIST (Screening, Brief Intervention & Referral to Treatment)
Join our YES Team in partnership with Lake Washington and Bellevue School Districts to implement the SBIRT model in area middle schools. This is a 40 hour per week year-round position. Work is primarily on site in area schools during school hours.
The SBIRT SPECIALIST will work as part of an integrated SBIRT Team with YES and School District staff in area Middle Schools using the SBIRT model to screen 7th graders across middle schools in the District. Following SBIRT screening, the SBIRT Teams will identify students in need of intervention, the level of intervention needed, and both refer to and provide interventions. The SBIRT SPECIALIST will also deliver comprehensive, substance use, mental health, and co-occurring assessments and provide ongoing interventions to youth with high risk behaviors.
The SBIRT SPECIALIST will work in conjunction with the YES SBIRT Family Support Specialist.
This position requires a high level of skill in, assessment, collaboration, clinical judgment, and the ability to form working relationships with youth, parents, school, and agency staff as well as other community providers.
MASTERS DEGREE IN MENTAL HEALTH AND CDP/T REQUIRED,
Send cover letter and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. YES is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to having a diverse staff team. LGBT and people of color encouraged to apply.
SBIRT FAMILY SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Screening, Brief Intervention & Referral to Treatment)
We are seeking to fill two positions. One requires fluency in Spanish and one requires fluency in Chinese. Both positions entail working as an integral member of our SBIRT Team with the YES SBIRT Specialist and school staff in Bellevue and Lake Washington School Districts to support youth and their families to engage in recommended services following SBIRT screening. The SBIRT Family Support Specialist will specifically address barrier to families where Chinese or Spanish is the primary home language.
Must have the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and to engage with youth, family, school, agency, and community programs staff; knowledge of school and area resources are key to this position’s success.
AA or BA in mental health or related field desired. Fluency in Chinese or Spanish required
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. YES is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to having a diverse staff team. LGBT and people of color encouraged to apply.
FUND DEVELOPMENT COORDINTOR - full time
YES offers an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual who is passionate about YES’ mission and growth, and who welcomes the opportunity to work with a talented fund development and marketing/ communications team. This is a full-time position that reports to the Chief Development Officer.
Donor Database Administration (40%):
- Maintains and manages the constituent database (DonorPerfect). Performs accurate and timely gift entry. Runs queries and reports in support of fund development activities.
- Reconciles monthly fund development revenue records with finance department.
Event Support (40%):
- Works with team members to execute YES donor events and activities, including annual Invest in Youth Breakfast, YES’ major fundraising event. Supports Breakfast Committee, processes guest registration and seating, completes gift entry and acknowledgements, coordinates event collateral, supports table captains, and provides day-of customer service and guest support.
- Assists in coordination of YES presence, and will occasionally represent YES, at community events.
Annual & Other Giving Support (15%):
- Assists with preparing and producing fund development and marketing/communication mailings including donor acknowledgements, gift appeals, newsletters, and other communications as required.
- Supports in-kind gift acquisition including community access partnerships, youth group activities, and the annual holiday gift card program.
- Provides administrative support for Board Fund Development Committee.
- Undertakes other duties as assigned to meet revenue and donor engagement goals.
Required Skills & Education:
- Education: AA degree required/ BA degree preferred.
- Experience: Two or more years of experience working in a non-profit environment, with particular focus on database management, customer service, and event support.
- Proven expertise in use and maintenance of donor database, preferably DonorPerfect or comparable database.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with online services including Constant Contact, Survey Monkey, and Doodle a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to support staff team and participate in department activities while executing daily assigned tasks.
- Highly organized, able to work independently, and to work under pressure while coordinating multiple tasks and meeting competing deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills. Able to work cooperatively and establish effective relationships with fellow YES employees.
- Prefer knowledge of and previous experience with diverse populations (language, culture, race, physical ability, sexual orientation, etc.).
Must have valid driver’s license and dedicated transportation available for outside agency meetings and duties. Ability to lift and carry up to 30 pounds as job occasionally requires loading and unloading supplies for events and other activities. Occasional evening and weekend hours required. Based at YES’ Bellevue Crossroads office.
YES is committed to having a diverse staff team. LGBT and people of color encouraged to apply. Send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org