A B O U T Y E S
Join our Team
Make a difference in the lives of children and families in East King County by joining the committed, dynamic staff of Youth Eastside Services. To apply for any of the positions listed below, send us your cover letter and resume. Refer to the job title and job number (if listed):
- By mail to YES, 999 164th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98008
- By fax to 425.274.0728
- By email to Human Resources (attachments should be in Microsoft Word or text-only format)
All positions remain open until they are filled. For more information about available positions, call Human Resources at 425.747.4937. Youth Eastside Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Open Job Postings (as of 05-25-15)
QUALITY SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR - part time - We are seeking a part time (20 hour/week) Quality Services Administrator who is responsible for planning, conducting and monitoring activities that support clinical and program quality performance improvement for mental health/substance abuse and other YES programs and clients. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, being the lead in a continuous quality improvement process assuring that services rendered at YES meet all applicable laws, rules, and regulations through activities in the following areas: a) Policies & Procedures, b) Training, c) Audits/Reviews, d) Client/Participant Surveys, e) Practice Management System/EMR.
Education, Skills & Experience: Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in Mental Health, Social Work, Addiction, or related field required. Must have knowledge of adhering to Federal, State and local laws and regulations. Must possess skills in the following areas: strong critical thinking and problem solving skills; ability to regularly change priorities and accomplish tasks with frequent interruptions and ability to clearly communicate with a variety of audiences in multiple formats. Supervisory experience, dually certification (mental health & chemical dependency) preferred. Excellent benefits. Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 425-274-0728. YES is committed to having a diverse staff team. LGBTQ and people of color encouraged to apply.
SUBSTANCE USE DISORDER COUNSELOR (Bilingual Spanish/English) - part/full time - YES is seeking a bi-lingual Spanish/English CDP(T), Master's preferred, to work with adolescents and their families in agency, school, and community settings (days and evenings). We offer a collaborative and supportive work environment. We value your experience with adolescents and their families, culturally diverse groups, and commitment to working in Community Mental Health. Trained in Evidenced-Based Practices (i.e. DBT, CBT, 7 Challenges) preferred with ability to provide individual, family and group based services. Excellent benefits. Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com or fax to 425-274-0728. YES is committed to having a diverse staff team. LGBTQ and people of color encouraged to apply.
Be a volunteer and make a difference
YES depends on nearly 20,000 volunteer hours a year to help us build self-reliant youth, strong families and a safe, caring Eastside community. Our volunteers receive training and support, along with the deep satisfaction of knowing you're making a real difference in the lives of young people. Here are just a few ways you can help:
Table Captain – Invest in Youth Breakfast
- Help us raise funds for the largest fundraiser of the year by inviting your friends and colleagues as a guest at your table. There is no cost to you.
Mentoring opportunities with excellent support/guidance/training
- Success Mentoring Program: Adult mentors commit 2 hours per week for at least a year. Get to know your 9-17-year-old mentee doing things you both enjoy.
- Help two or more hours per week with administrative tasks like filing, copying, data entry and other office projects, depending on your interests and skill level.
- Practice what you are learning in college about marketing or public relations. Work 5 hours per week for three to six months.
- Support a drive to collect back-to-school supplies, summer camp necessities, activity tickets or other items at your work, church, school or other group. Then join us for a fun filling-day or help with distribution—a great office team or book group project. Items are used for low income kids participating in Summer Explorers Therapeutic Day Camp, UPROADS Teen Recovery Group and more.
- Help plan one of the many gatherings like our mentor appreciation dinner, pumpkin carving or holiday celelbration. Provide food, decorate and/or help the staff make a truly memorable event.
- Plan a party fundraiser with your friends and neighbors.
- Spend a couple of hours a month calling and thanking YES donors, or assemble a group for a calling party.
Because of the confidential nature of the work we do at YES, we cannot accept volunteers who are less than 21 years old, or anyone who is fulfilling court-ordered community service hours.
For more information about any of these volunteer opportunities — or to suggest other ways that you might help YES — email our Brooke
or call 425.586.2326.