A B O U T Y E S
Join our Team
Make a difference in the lives of children and families in East King County by joining the committed, dynamic staff of Youth Eastside Services. To apply for any of the positions listed below, send us your cover letter and resume. Refer to the job title and job number (if listed):
- By mail to YES, 999 164th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98008
- By fax to 425.274.0728
- By email to Human Resources (attachments should be in Microsoft Word or text-only format)
All positions remain open until they are filled. For more information about available positions, call Human Resources at 425.747.4937. Youth Eastside Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Open Job Postings (as of 11-30-15)
Behavioral Health/Continuous Quality Improvement Mgr/Clinician - YES is seeking to fill a multi-faceted full-time role (20 hours/week as Behavioral Health Continuous Quality Improvement Manager and 20 hours/week as a clinical supervisor and providing direct services including individual, group and family counseling).
In addition to stated clinical duties, the CQI role is responsible for planning, conducting and monitoring activities that support, improve and optimize clinical and program performance for mental health/substance abuse and other YES programs and clients. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, being the lead in a continuous quality improvement process assuring that services rendered at YES meet all applicable laws, rules, and regulations through activities in the following areas: a) Policies & Procedures, b) Training, c) Audits/Reviews, d) Client/Participant Surveys, e) Practice Management System/EMR.
Education, Skills & Experience: Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in Mental Health, Social Work, Addiction, or related field required. Must have knowledge of adhering to Federal, State and local laws and regulations. Must possess skills in the following areas: strong critical thinking and problem solving skills; ability to regularly change priorities and accomplish tasks with frequent interruptions and ability to clearly communicate with a variety of audiences in multiple formats. Supervisory experience, Evidence-Based Practice training/experience and dual certification (mental health & chemical dependency) preferred.
Excellent benefits. Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 425-274-0728. YES is committed to having a diverse staff team. LGBTQ and people of color encouraged to apply.
Co-occurring Disorders Therapist - Seeking a Co-Occurring Disorders Therapist to work with adolescents and their families in agency, school, and community settings providing individual, family, and group services as well as outreach and community education. Days and Evenings. Masters required with either CDP(t) or able to immediately pursue. We offer a collaborative and supportive work environment. We value your experience with culturally diverse groups, and commitment to working as part of a team in Community Mental Health utilizing Evidence-Based Practices (i.e. DBT, CBT, 7 Challenges). Bilingual desirable but not required. Excellent benefits. Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com or fax to 425-274-0728. YES is committed to having a diverse staff team. LGBTQ and people of color encouraged to apply.
Front Desk Receptionist - part time for our Redmond Office - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 2:00 - 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday Noon - 6:30 p.m.
Bi-lingual Spanish required
Candidate must have the following skills:
- Outgoing personality with excellent customer service and telephone manner
- Strong organizational skills, with ability to prioritize and handle numerous tasks in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong computer skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and remain on-task with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain a calm, positive attitude in challenging situations
- Ability to learn quickly from oral and written explanations and from demonstrations
- Exceptional attendance
Compensation: $13-16 per hour, DOE.
- Answering multi-line telephone in a professional, courteous manner and directing calls to appropriate staff
- Greeting clients and assisting with customer inquiries.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining multiple schedules, and making reminder appointment calls
- Data entry
- Collecting payments
- Managing client files
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies
- General clerical duties
YES is committed to having a diverse staff team. LGBTQ and people of color encouraged to apply.
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 425-274-0728 Attn: HR
PREVENTION-INTERVENTION SPECIALIST (half or full time) -
Ability to work dynamically with middle and high school youth in a school setting to develop resiliency and healthy choice capacity. Must be comfortable delivering curriculum to large and small groups, able to work with parents and collaboratively with school and agency staff. Requires ability to work with EHR and outcome data collection and reporting. CDP preferred or willing to obtain.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com or fax to 425-274-0728. YES is committed to having a diverse staff team. LGBTQ and people of color encouraged to apply.
YOUTH & FAMILY COUNSELOR -
Provide intake evaluations and outpatient youth and family counseling in both school and agency settings (days and evenings). We offer a collaborative and supportive work environment. Experience in youth and family counseling; ability to work with diverse populations; Master’s Degree, License and MHP preferred. Trained in Evidence-Based Practices (i.e. DBT, CBT) preferred. Excellent benefits. Bi-lingual applicants encouraged to apply. Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. YES is committed to having a diverse staff team. LGBTQ and people of color encouraged to apply.
Get involved — Volunteer with us
Your co-worker. Your neighbor. Your child.
Youth Eastside Services helps thousands of kids and families each year who are struggling with depression, anxiety, grief and loss, bullying, trauma and more. Chances are good that you know someone who’s been impacted by our services.
Calling all volunteers
Each year, more than 30% of Youth Eastside Services’ funding comes from monetary and in-kind donations, many of which are brought in by volunteers. These gifts make it possible for YES to provide high-quality services — regardless of a family’s ability to pay.
If you believe that every family and young person deserves to be happy and successful, please consider supporting our agency by volunteering.
Here are just some of the ways you can volunteer with us:
- Put your people skills to work by recruiting friends and colleagues to attend YES’ annual spring fundraiser.
- Commit two hours a week to enriching a child’s life with friendship and fun activities through our Success Mentoring program.
- Spend a few hours per week taking care of admin duties like filing, copying, data entry and other office tasks.
- Collect back-to-school supplies, summer camp necessities, gift cards or other items at your work, church, school or other group.
- Help our staff plan a memorable gathering like our mentor thank-you dinner, pumpkin carving or holiday party.
- Plan your own creative fundraiser with friends, family or colleagues to raise funds for YES.
For more information about any of these volunteer opportunities — or to suggest other ways that you might help YES — email Bob Conroy
or call 425.747.4937.
Because of the confidential nature of the work we do at YES, we cannot accept volunteers who are less than 21 years old, or anyone who is fulfilling court-ordered community service hours.